BCSWomen are holding a “Blog Carnival” in January. To enter, all you have to do is write a blog post on women in tech, and submit it to us. The best posts will be featured in a carnival roundup on Sarah Burnett’s blog over at http://sarahburnett.blogspot.com/. The idea is to get people blogging about women in tech, and to build a collection of people and links that are interesting to read on the topic.
Here’s how to take part and to help out…
- Publish a blog post which has something to do with women in IT on your own blog during January.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com, including:
- A link to the blog post
- A short description of your blog (not the specific post, but your blog in general)
- A brief description you, the author, and the URL of your profile on LinkedIn and/or Twitter (if you have one)
- Visit the host blog http://sarahburnett.blogspot.com/ in the month after the carnival, to see the posts that have been selected and find out what people are writing about
If this is a successful event (and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be, apparently we’ve already had our first submission and it’s only Jan 6th:-) we will repeat the carnival, with different host blogs and different topics. So do get involved, and tell your friends & family.